1. A World of Knowledge: WIP gatherings harness the expertise and experience of thousands of pain clinicians from around the world.
2. By the Numbers: WIP 2016 is building on a 2014 event that was an unabashed success, with 1,600 leading clinicians, researchers and residents specializing in Pain and Anesthesiology having met in Maastricht, The Netherlands to exchange experiences and expertise.
3. Through Diversity, Consensus: WIP’s diversity of delegates has developed a well-informed consensus for implementing the most promising techniques aimed at improving therapeutic performance.
4. NYC State of Mind: I heart NY! Thanks to the city’s diversity and vibrant intellectual life, it remains the cultural capital of the United States.
5. Breakthroughs ‘R’ Us: WIP events routinely produce novel interventional techniques for the management of pain.